[6pack] TR6 at VTR, 2007, wondering what tires these are..

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 22:12:47 MST 2009

Stan,

That's not my car but I did do a double take before being sure.  Here's a pic
of my TR6 at VTR2007, along with a couple "Other" TR6s, Richard Good (standing
by his green beauty) and Marty Sukey's good ole blue car (may it RIP) with his
bride Evelyn standing nearby.  Some fast company I was keeping that day!

What you see in the 2007 picture is what I'm still running, 16 inch Panasports
with 205/55Z/R16 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires on.  I love them in wet and dry
conditions, from CO to PA and back with an autocross in the middle.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)