[6pack] modern English cars

Ian Breyer ianbreyer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 09:06:16 MST 2009

Hi all. First off, thanks for the clutch slave cylinder comments. I am planning on doing a rebuild as it seams the safest route. Nothing wrong with saving a few pesos as well.

Second, I have a non-Triumph question which I apologize for asking here but I  thought this would be the best group to ask that I know of. I ordered a new Mini Cooper S last night. I am guessing someone (probably several) out there has also bought one. Does anyone have any experience with the Leatherette vs. real Leather seats? I ordered the Tuscan Beige Leather but I am starting to worry it could be a pain to keep clean and I could save $1500 by going with the standard grey leatherette. Any comments off the list would be appreciated. I told the salesperson not to put in the order until he hears from me.

Thanks as always.

Ian

Ian Breyer
New Haven, CT 06511