[6pack] TR6 at VTR, 2007, wondering what tires these are..

Steven Altomare altomare.steven at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:15:11 MST 2009

Stan,

Its not my car, but I didn't see a list response so I thought I'd chime in.

I can't tell if they're 15 or 16 inch (I'm really bad about that), but
I'd guess they're 205/65's because according to Toyo's website they
don't make any 70 series tires in 15 or 16 Proxes TPT's.

You can check out the sizes they offer here :

http://tinyurl.com/cqbkxj

Steven