[6pack] modern English cars

Ruffner, James A *HS JAR7U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Jan 27 09:17:46 MST 2009

First of all, keep in mind that the Mini Cooper is NOT (or no longer is) a
British car.  It is owned and built by BMW.  Maybe in England, but I'm not
sure.  The old British "leather cloth" that was used many years ago in the
Triumphs was tough as nails.  I don't know exactly what the Germans are using
in their Minis, but my experience with BMWs is that the materials they use are
very good.