[6pack] Problem.

Mark Pruitt mwpruitt at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 19:57:00 MST 2009

Whatever.... I have 3 triumphs (2 TR6's and 1 TR4) and if someone
wants to come up with something that improves what's out there, great!
No one has a patent on any of this stuff. If someone wants to do their
on thing, so be it and it is what it is.

The way I see it, the more the better. Since we are a small community
is really a positive for John's creative thinking, not a reason to
discredit him.

I've been on this list for about 10 years, and enjoy the threads and
lurk in the background most of the time. However, I felt the need to
respond on this attempt to squash the ideas of a fellow TR enthusiast.

Do some of you think you have the elitist mentality and are the gods
of the Triumph community? I think not....

We should all have the sense that we are here to help each other, not
to belittle what someone is trying to do to help all of us out.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth!

Mark