[6pack] Problem.

Robert Liam Gannon trsix74 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 13:31:04 MST 2009

Snip. Why doesn't someone fabricate the small metal tranny tunnel covers for
the right
angle speedo drive or the OD solenoid? I'm sure there are many other Six
parts
people need where no one has yet (or still does) brought them to market?

I did. I needed a metal cover for the tunnel on my TR3A. I found a brass
plate the local hardware store. Cut the top and rounded it off. Used 5 sheet
metal screws to attach it over the heat shield material and bent it to
shape. Works so good that I also cut out a hole for the pressure gauge to
fit though so I don't have to remove the cover when I want to check
everything.