[6pack] Problem.

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 15:05:46 MST 2009

In a message dated 1/16/2009 2:41:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dbjohnso at us.ibm.com writes:

Anybody  have any of
these covers to get rid of?  email  me!

Dave

Hey Dave,
I have one but you can't have it. It is a real one in good shape  and will
going on my TR250 which is currently in pieces and under  restoration (again).
BTW Guys, I'm Back after about a year and a half  absence.  I believe I was
deleted somehow from the 6PACK List some time ago  when there was computer
trouble.  First I have heard of the bushing kit and  yes I want one for the
originals are BS %*#%$$#! I will take the  deduction.

I agree we should reward those who first design new improvements to our
cars.  I have had several people try to sell me those emergency Bonnet  release
things.  In fact I had someone give me one that's still in the  glove box of the
Six.  Now, I will not take the deduction on that  one.  I just make sure that
little barrel safety thing is on my cable as  original.

Cheers,
Darrell
**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)