[6pack] Oil Pressure Line Replacement - Access?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Aug 19 05:59:15 MDT 2009

I did it the way Irv describes except I also removed my tach to get a little
more room. With the TSI S/S line you can't get it on without removing the OP
gauge from the dash as the heater gets in the way. And I too highly
recommend the S/S line from Ted Schumacher.

There's a couple of pictures here:

This one is looking through the ash tray

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ForumImages/OPBack.jpg

Here's the gauge out and the S/S line installed.

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ForumImages/OPLineGauge.jpg

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection