[6pack] Electric fan recommendation wanted

forzion at maine.rr.com forzion at maine.rr.com
Mon May 19 11:23:09 MDT 2008

Stan;

Try the SPAL fans. I hear they have a pretty shallow profile. I wasn't smart enough to buy one of those at the outset and ended up using a different brand that had to be mounted lower, to allow the fan hub to clear the cross bar. But it works fine!

Here's a page for reference:  http://www.the-fan-man.com/shop/spal-electric-fans-c-33.html?page=3&sort=2a

Dave Friedlander
Maine
'74 TR6