[6pack] Inlet Manifold Question

Shawn J. Loseke sloseke at holly.colostate.edu
Mon May 19 12:16:41 MDT 2008

Its also specifically talking about manifolds and carburetors for a 2000TC.
Might have more in common with the GT6 than the TR6. Which always used 1-/34"
carbs (never 1-1/2) but did use two different intake manifolds (short runner
and long runner).

The head numbers could be the same, other than thickness for compression, but
the manifolds could very well be apples and oranges.

Shawn