[6pack] paranoid daily driver

Lizirbydavis at cs.com Lizirbydavis at cs.com
Sat May 17 06:48:25 MDT 2008

Actually, my other car is a 90 volvo 240 wagon.  The car is built like a tank.  Fortunately, I live in a very rural area.  I have to drive almost 30 miles to see a traffic light.  A friend of mine recently crashed his spitfire into a tree and demolished both his legs. I think defensive driving is the key with these cars.  I tell my wife "at least its not a motorcycle", although she refuses to go any distance with me in the TR in fear that we both would be killed...
Joe