[6pack] Cylinder head removal

David A. Schenck davidaschenck at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 19:17:28 MDT 2008

I got the head off the car.  It took some patience to get the studs out and
then I was able to whack it with a rubber hammer and it popped right off.
My next step is pull one of the intake valves and check it.  What is the
easiest way to remove the valve springs.  Bentley and Haynes say to use a
valve spring compressor.  Where do I get one of these?  Any tips or tricks
to be aware of?

Thanks,

Dave

TR250