[6pack] Blind Moose Rear shock kit rubbing my tire! anyone else?

Scott Tilton triumph.tr4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:03:13 MDT 2008

I've had a few questions about "what is Blind Moose"

http://www.blindmoosefab.com/rear_shock.htm

His site and Herman Van Den Akker's site for the toyota 5 speed transmisson
have links to each other.
Perhaps he does the fab work for some of Herman's parts?????

The tube shock kit from Blind Moose is very well made.
Super beefy and strong.  (possibly too much so)
Certainly going to break the mounts on the frame before you break the
adapter arms.

I know a number of people who use this kit and are happy with it.
I have a feeling that my old 15" Panasports just fit a little differently
than the ones they are making these days.