[6pack] Blind Moose Rear shock kit rubbing my tire! anyone else?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jun 4 10:07:57 MDT 2008

I may be wrong but didn't Herman develop the kit and then decided he wanted
to focus on the 5 speed so Blind Moose picked up the manufacturing of it.
Lots of brain cells have died over the years so I may be completely wrong.
Wouldn't be the first time!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection