wpta

Re: [WPTA] Isolation list

To: <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Isolation list
From: abcoz--- via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 09:19:07 -0400
I've been staying fairly busy, as I'm still working ("life-sustaining
industry") a couple of days each week and I have 10 acres to maintain/keep up
with.  So, plenty of non-automotive machinery to maintain & prepare for spring.
 Also, downed trees to cut up & clear out.  Firewood to cut, split and stack.
Gardening work is already starting, under the direction of The Spousal Unit.

On the automotive front, I've had both Midgets out, a few times, for 20-50 mile
drives.  I finally finished building the rotisserie for my MGB-GT restoration
project and got the car mounted on it.  But, had to set that project aside, yet
again and concentrate on preparing Cindy's MGB and my MGA for the driving
season.

Cindy's B needs battery box repairs, but access is really difficult unless I
remove the rear axle.  That isn't going to happen this year (or for the next
several), so I figured out another way to skin that cat with a minimal amount
of welding.  That and a few lesser items and that one will be on the road.

I need to install the new bumpers on my MGA and take another crack at the pesky
tappet cover leaks.  Then, I will make some changes so that I can run K&N air
filters (the stock air filters are a miserable pain in the ass to R&R).  Larry
Learn installed the new top, back in October, so the MGA will be all set for
Import Carlisle.

Speaking of future events, I got a call from Dan Delbianco, yesterday.  Dan
says PVGP (along with British Car Day and Countryside Tour) is still very much
"on" for this year.  So, we have something to look forward to, in July.

Bud Osbourne