wpta

Re: [WPTA] Isolation list

To: Jay Galbreath <tr4jay@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Isolation list
From: Joe Stout via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 09:14:00 -0400
Cc: WPTA e-Mail List <wpta@autox.team.net>

--000000000000f988a505a23a769b

Hey Everyone....

I have been cleaning up the garage a bit, and have had the B out for a
couple weekend drives.

Still plugging away here at work - I have been labeled one of the
"essential ones" :-)

I am not necessarily over excited to still be hanging out in multiple
hospitals, and labs, but also
glad that my paycheck is continuing.   Not sure if everyone aware, but I
service clinical lab chemistry
analyzers.

Already practicing some additional precautions when I get home - some extra
PPE while working,
leaving work shoes outside, wiping down laptop and phone when I get to the
car....

Be Safe....
Joe

Joe

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 7:57 PM Jay Galbreath via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net=

wrote:

> I put a battery tender on the 4!  Jay
>
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 7:38 PM wirenut12--- via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.ne=
t>
> wrote:
>
>> Been  keeping busy in my isolation ,
>>
>> Changed to overdrive trans  in the 6 thanks to the help of many.
>> Changed carpet, got drivers seat recovered, adco sway bars, oil ,filter,
>> new oil pressure line. Defrost cable, new carpeting spit , new Miata sea=
ts
>> in spit . Springs ,shocks  all around,tires , and blasting wheels n pain=
t.
>> Took the fat rear overider chrome bumper off.
>>
>> Can=E2=80=99t wait till next winter!
>>

>> Sent from XFINITY Connect App

iv><div>I have been cleaning up the garage a bit, and have had the B out fo=
e at work - I have been labeled one of the &quot;essential ones&quot; :-)</=
hanging out in multiple hospitals, and labs, but also</div><div>glad that m=
y paycheck is continuing.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Not sure if everyone aware, but I ser=
some extra PPE while working,=C2=A0</div><div>leaving work shoes outside, w=
ass=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 7:57 PM Jay Galbreath via Wpta &=
lt;<a href=3D"mailto:wpta@autox.team.net";>wpta@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote=
:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.=
8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div><div dir=
iv class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Mar =
31, 2020 at 7:38 PM wirenut12--- via Wpta &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:wpta@autox.=
ockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-lef=
t:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Been =C2=A0keeping busy in m=
y isolation , <br> <br>Changed to overdrive trans =C2=A0in the 6 thanks to =
the help of many.<br>Changed carpet, got drivers seat recovered, adco sway =
bars, oil ,filter, new oil pressure line. Defrost cable, new carpeting spit=
 , new Miata seats in spit . Springs ,shocks =C2=A0all around,tires , and b=
lasting wheels n paint. Took the fat rear overider chrome bumper off. =C2=
ave Connitt via Wpta<br>To: WPTA e-Mail List<br>Sent: March 31, 2020 at 6:2=
ision =20
I replaced my leaky, whiny differential with a Infinity Q45 R200 unit. This=
 turned into a full blown shipwrights disease attack, including but not lim=
ited to Good Parts C/V joint rear axles, Keenserts to reinforce the hub mou=
nting studs. Those are holding in Good Parts rear hubs. Finding I still had=
 some money left in went Nylatron trailing arm bushings and the cherry on t=
op was a shortened driveshaft with larger u-joints with the grease fittings=
 in the cup instead oh the center of the thing.
Post script..
My old differential continues to bleed out in the corner of my garage until=
 I get rid of it.
I was hoping to meet more club members at the Mid-Ohio Kas Kastner race thi=
s summer but it looks like I may be able to sneak in a new carpet kit with =
the way things are going!
Dave Connitt =20
=E2=80=9867 TR4A IRS
DavesTR4A.com