vtr

Re: FW: VTR Regional in plain text

To: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>
Subject: Re: FW: VTR Regional in plain text
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 13:49:36 +0600 (EDT)
Cc: "vtr@Autox.Team.Net" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
On 6 Jun 1997, Lindberg, Andrew (MN12) wrote:

> Are the regionals always so close to the national?  Calendar-wise, that is.
>  ----------
> > > Okay, not everyone has MS Word, so here is The VTR Eastern Regional at
> > Harrisburg using up more bandwidth.
> > > Wednesday, June 25, 1997
> > > Thursday, June 26, 1997:
> > > Friday, June 27, 1996
> > > Saturday, June 28, 1997
> > > Sunday, June 29, 1997

Andy, good question. Being relatively new to the world of VTR
administration, it's not one I can necessarily answer definitively. My
personal preference would be to have four-five weeks minimum between.
However, this Regional is geographically quite well separated from the
National.

Perhaps this is a good topic for discussion here on the VTR list. Anyone
have any feelings about:

a. A VTR Regional event being so close in time to a National, i.e.
Harrisburg Regional v. Ft. Worth National?

OR

b. A VTR Regional event being so close in geography to a National, i.e.
April's Regional by Hill Country Triumph Club in Georgetown (TX) v. July's
National by Red River Triumph Club in Ft. Worth?

--Andy