Re: ear plugs

To: chkangmd@earthlink.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ear plugs
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:05:03 EDT
I was at Laguna today for the Sports prototypes and it seems they keep
getting louder.   Crossing the bridge while the race was going was
occassionally
painful.

However, at my advanced years, and having spend a number of years in my 20's
standing in front of a wall of blasting amplifiers "dimed" to try and get that
perfect level of distortion, the damage has been done.  My wife & I are
constantly saying "huh" to one another!  So, at this point, I don't think
earplugs
are going to help.....

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus (huh, did you say something) Cortina Mk1 #128