RE: Camping at Watkins

To: "'Glenn'" <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Camping at Watkins
From: "Phil Roettjer" <proettjer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:29:50 -0400
Glenn,

I have tented at both the track and the KOA just down the road. I
suspect the KOA is full by now, but you should call and check. The only
problem with camping at the track is that they do not have showers. A
solution is to use one of those portable camper showers. They hold about
5 gallons of water, and you leave it out in the sun to warm during the
day.

I will be running my Lotus 6 at the track this weekend. Stop by and say
hi, my car number is 953.

Regards,
Phil Roettjer