Re: Beach Mk 4 sports racer info

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beach Mk 4 sports racer info
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:54:29 -0400
I am still looking for more info on my 1965 Beach Mk4B sports racer - it
evidently ran in Texas 1965-70 in H-modified and DSR with a Honda S-600
engine, perhaps driven by James Hahn - I'd greatly appreciate any leads to
people who might have copies of old race results or photos or who might
remember the car or Hahn.
cheers,
Nick England
Chapel Hill NC
(h) 919-929-4342
(w) 919-929-1903
nick@3rdtech.com
I'm also still looking for info about any Beach or Begra sports racers -