Runoffs Results 1964-75 on line

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Runoffs Results 1964-75 on line
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:36:43 -0400
I have finally gotten all the 1964-75 SCCA Runoffs (ARRC and CSPRRC) results
posted on my website -
http://www.3rdtech.com/nick/cars/arrc/index.htm

I haven't had a chance to convert all the pages to text yet, so some are
just hi-res scans of copies - you can download and print them if you want. I
am also still missing Entry Lists for many events - these are important
because car numbers often didn't appear in the results and neither did folks
who broke in practice. If you have any Entry Lists that are missing, please
send me a copy.

I'd also appreciate pointers to magazine issues that provide coverage of
these events - I'll add that info to the web site.

Have Fun,
Nick England
www.virhistory.com