Pitsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Pitsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 07:45:44 -0400
For those of you planning to attend the PVGP this year and you want to have
your name listed in the program I need to have the your paid entry in my
hands by May 12, 2003. There is a new company doing the programs this year
and they just gave us the cut off date. We will be accepting later entries
just will not be in the program. For more info and forms go to
www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click on the VSCCA/PVGP button.
  Hope to see you there
    Ralph Steinberg VSCCA race chair PVGP