Re: Vintage tires

To: <John.Desantis@inficon.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage tires
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:06:37 -0500
John:

The Goodyear Blue Streak bias-ply tires used to be decent in the rain if
there was a fair amount of tread left.  To me, the BFG's were one of the
best in the rain...  BTW, does anyone have any data on the Kuhmo V700 tire
in terms of wet/dry performance?  I thought I'd heard they were coming out
with a 60-series in the 15" diameter...

*8o)