Re: Vintage tires

To: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>, <John.Desantis@inficon.com>,
Subject: Re: Vintage tires
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:38:00 -0800
I've run Yokahama A032R's on a series 1 Sunbeam Alpine for 2 seasons with
CSRG and HSR-West. For such an "aggressive" tread pattern (according to
HMSA) they are an excellent rain tire, and considering the weight of the
Alpine (2000 pounds), outstanding wear at 10 race weekends per set of tires.

All I can add to this is; next set of tires for the Alpine, A032R's!! If it
ain't broke, don't fix it!!
    Carl
        CSRG/HSR-West
                series 1 Sunbeam Alpine