Tecalemit-Jackson Help

To: "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tecalemit-Jackson Help
From: keith franck <kdfranck@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 07:47:56 -0800
Is there anyone needing assistance applying a TJ fuel injection to a
twincam? I can give exacting how-to instructions along with copies of
the original documentation which we've updated to correct the mistakes
which rendered these units useless when first introduced back in the
late sixties. If you're wondering, the primary reason these units failed
originally was the vendor supplied them with the main resistor orifice
on the barrel valve sized for a V8. We didn't tell anyone back then and
enjoyed a huge competitive advantage for years.

When functioning properly they kick Weber butt. The downside is the
complexity/failure rate and they're prone to be a bit of a fire hazard.
--
Keith Franck

Martinez, California

Hometown of the Martini and John Muir!