Re: Sebring - is there a "vintage" reunion for cars that ran

To: "Susan" <alfasun@mohawk.net>,
Subject: Re: Sebring - is there a "vintage" reunion for cars that ran
From: "Bob Schmitt" <bob.schmitt@sainthood.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:26:02 -0800
Susan -

Yeah, I had contacted all the US Frazer Nash owners and was trying to stir
up some interest in a "gathering" and would have traveled to Sebring just to
hang out.  Not likely now.  It's unfortunate they are uninterested in
promoting their history a bit better.  Or is there a shortage of space?

I will be very surprised if they have the '52 winner, but will be writing a
few mags to see if there's an interest in a story to help find this missing
car.

Bob

PS  I recently was contacted by a Frazer Nash employee from '51-'52 who sent
me 40+ photos that he took at that time.  A few are likely of my car, on its
way to the '52 Turin show.  When the captions are done, I'll add this page
to the Frazer Nash web site.