Re: Tow Vehicle - Vintage?

To: "Bob Schmitt" <bob.schmitt@sainthood.com>,
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle - Vintage?
From: Michael Frank <mfrank@westnet.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:20:12 -0400
Wasn't '66 the last year for body on frame Imperials? Or was that '64? It's
been a while since I had to think about that. I love the idea of towing
with a vintage car or truck, but I think that practicality demands a
modern, reliable vehicle. Besides, I just spent all my restoration money on
the racer.

Thanks to everyone who responded. My search is narrowing to 3/4 ton
vehicles, whether they be of the Suburban or the pickup truck variety.
Engine either big displacement gas or diesel, preference on diesel.

Mike Frank
New York