Re: Trans Am cars a plenty -- deal?

To: <AnalogMike@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trans Am cars a plenty -- deal?
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:24:45 -0400
Then you haven't heard Pat Ryan's rat motor. 1st time I heard it at VIR I
thought it was a Cosworth! It has to be built by someone who does sprint car
motors.

Roger

"Neil Karolek" <neil@tlxtech.com> wrote :

>  Even before I acquired these cars, I had to sell a Mustang T/A car I
>  already had to help finance the three car purchase.  Given the last three
>  months or so of buying, moving, storing and selling, I have to ask --- does
>  anyone out there really like Camaro's???

I think it's the sounds, the Fords just sound SO great. I also like
the E-types sounds. Chevies sound like school buses to me.
Vintage racing to me is another rock concert.

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S  '73 911RS Clone

my racing pages - http://members.rennlist.org/analogmike/

~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~   vintage guitar effects   www.analogman.com