Trans Am cars a plenty -- deal?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trans Am cars a plenty -- deal?
From: "Neil Karolek" <neil@tlxtech.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:38:38 -0500
Some of you on this list know me and the fact that I recently acquired three
Trans Am cars, (two Mustangs & a Camaro), in a rather unique one of a kind
deal.  Even before I acquired these cars, I had to sell a Mustang T/A car I
already had to help finance the three car purchase.  Given the last three
months or so of buying, moving, storing and selling, I have to ask --- does
anyone out there really like Camaro's???

You see until recently I sincerely thought that Chevy's and more
specifically Camaro's were very desirable cars.  But in the course of three
months I have managed to sell the first T/A Mustang, a second Brass Tag
Mustang and even get an offer on the third Mustang, (which is the one I want
keep), but as of yet only tire kickers on the Camaro.

Now, on the surface one would think that the Camaro must be a pile of trash.
But it is a complete race car that runs, handles fairly well, has great
Trans Am race history complete with an SCCA Brass Tag and has only had three
owners. (before me).  In short it is without a doubt the best of all the T/A
cars I have had during the course of this deal.

In contrast, the first Mustang was in parts and needed body work.   The
second Mustang was a Brass Tag car that was also in parts but with a
complete body and the final Mustang is, well -- as I said that's the car I
did this entire deal for so I intend to keep it.

So come on you Bow Tie fans, are you going to let the F-ix O-r R-epair
D-aily guys walk all over you at the track with these Rustang's.

East Coast:
    Will the Camaro I have as is, go out and beat Pat Ryan --- NO
    Will it as is keep up with the Jensen's -- NO
West Coast:
    Will it as is stomp all over Epsman -- NO
    Will it as is crush Eisenberg -- NO

It is however a solid car with excellent race history that with some work
can offer someone a great way to enjoy this hobby.  I need to sell it so as
to recoup some of the funds I paid to get this entire deal done and I also
don't want to keep paying storage for two cars.  (Note:  I'm am also one of
those F-irst O-n R-ace D-ay fans so you can guess my other reasons).

I have complete documentation, digital photos, race results, past owners,
(recent contact with all), available for your review.  Hell I'll even
consider delivering the car based upon how far you might be from Milwaukee.

E-mail for photos and/or call for details.

Thanks,
Neil Karolek
Daytime (262) 970-8660
Evening (414) 425-4398