Re: Message from someone in email limbo

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Message from someone in email limbo
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:24:06 -0400
I was seriously impressed with the Haynes museum, put on by (and home of)
the Haynes publishing empire. Not only can you buy any Haynes books you
can't live without (I picked up the latest edition of the Cosworth book)
there are a great many very nice cars, not over restored but in many cases
as driven, a small racing section, and so on.  It's kind of in the lower
middle of England, not very far from Castle Combe.  I was really happy that
I went.

Brian

>Hello,
>
>JohnJacobson@mindspring.com   is going to England to visit the Morgan
>Factory.  He's looking for other (car) places to visit while in England.
>Anyone have some IDEAS?
>
>Thanks,
>Jake

Brian Evans