Re: Message from someone in email limbo

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Message from someone in email limbo
From: Michael Frank <mfrank@westnet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:15:04 -0700
Jake:

        I concur with Brian's assessment of the Haynes museum....one of the
highlights. Haynes, for whatever reason, has a huge collection of red, only
red,  sports cars, and one blue Duesenberg. They also have a picutre window
viewing gallery of their immaculate restoration shop.

         I had prepared a trip report on my Jaguar factory tour several years
ago,
it's on my website, should give you some ideas:

http://www.westnet.com/~mfrank/Coventry.html

        I highly recommend the Cotswolds Motor Museum, and see Beaulieu by all
means..

Mike Frank