Re: What's happened to VARA?

To: CarterCM@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's happened to VARA?
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:12:58 EST
RE:  NASA

Yes, I'm familiar with NASA, althought I've never run one of their events.
They do have races here in N Cal at Sears, Altamont, and Thunderhill (among
others).  One of our active racers here (Tom Morgan - MGA) races sometimes
with NASA and says he has fun.  The downside is that some of the NASA events
have been a bit "wild and wooly" from many vintage types.  But, if a vintage
event were staged by traditional vintage rules (here we go again), I'm sure
some would show up.

Regards,
Myles