Re: 6" Rims

To: dwilson@engassoc.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6" Rims
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:55:06 EST
In a message dated 11/16/99 2:13:43 PM, dwilson@engassoc.com writes:

<<Yes, HSR. In fact if you have $350 entry fee you could probably run any rim
you can get under the fenders. I tried the 6" rims on my 1275 bugeye, but
they hit the steering links; probably the wrong offset. Did you know that a
97 Ferrari 333SP is a historic/vintage eligible car. We had on run in the
Daytona Hysterics. Quite a show.>>

    If you define HSR as "historic/vintage", then what isn't historic/vintage
eligible?  As you say, if you have the $350 entry and a car with proper
safety equipment, HSR will find a place for it.  Not a criticism, just a
commentary.

    Doug Meis.