winter time,,, list gets strange

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: winter time,,, list gets strange
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:44:45 EST
A young couple are making passionate love in a van when suddenly the girl
yells out "Whip me, whip me!" The guy doesn't have any whips on hand, but not
wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, in a flash of inspiration, opens
the window, snaps
the aerial off his van and proceeds to whip the girl until they both collapse
in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

A week later, the girl notices that the marks from the whipping are starting
to fester a little, so she goes to a doctor.  The doctor takes one look at
the wounds and asks, "Did you get these marks having sex?"

The girl is a little embarrassed but admits that, yes, she did.

Nodding his head the doctor says, "I thought so, because in all my years of
doctoring... (*deep breath*)  you've got the worst case of van aerial disease
that I've ever seen!"