Magazine Search

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Magazine Search
From: Joel Seguine <jseguine@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:25:14 -0500
Hi out there -

To add to the documentation on a one-off American-built Formula Junior
I'm restoring (found the builder, BTW), I'm looking for the September
1961 issue of Today's Motor Sports.  McLellans in Houston doesn't have
it, though I've posted an ad on their website, and another source - Bill
Schley - had sold his only copy.  I found both of these sources in
Hemmings.  I have one other I found there I'm pursuing.

Any suggestions for other sources would be welcome..or maybe you have
one you'd be willing to part with.

Thanks.
--
Joel Seguine