Bed liner for tow vehicle

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Bed liner for tow vehicle
From: bengel <bengel@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 17:23:29 -0700
I just bought a new pickup as a tow vehicle and intend to install a
bedliner to protect the pristine white finish from all the Lotus oil and
grime :-)

Now the question is which one. My friends in the construction trades
swear by the drop-in poly liners since they can replace them easily and
heavy objects like compressors slide easily, and trapped moisture
doesn't seem to be a big problem here in AZ. But, I have a few friends
that are equally convinced that the spray-in (Inyati and RhinoHide) is
the only way.

Any ideas, experiences, or opinions?

--------
Brett Engel                             PSO Engineer
Cisco Professional Services
(602)-912-1852                  bengel@cisco.com
Cisco Systems                   Suite 120
2390 E Camelback Rd                     Phoenix, AZ 85284
---------