race/street tires for sale

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: race/street tires for sale
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:02:42 EDT
Howdy,

No room in my garage, need to sell off some tires :

Pair of (2) Bridgestone S-02s off a '97 993, have full tread, 8/32".
Size 205/50/17.  New they are $173 each at tire rack,
will take $150 plus shipping UPS for the pair.
Located in Danbury, CT if you can pick them up.
I already sold the matching rears to a persistent rennlist member
who is happy with them.

I also have (2) well used BFG R1s, 205/55/16, with at least  3/32"
of tread left. Very even wear (were my rain tires on the front of my 911).
Stuck great at Lime Rock early this year in a practice run. Make an offer!

Vintage tire collectors : I have one New Old Stock Yokohama A008R
(first version; pre-TU, RS, RS-II nonsense) in 205/50/15.
Remember the old days when tires lasted, and companies
really supported us? (I won $2400 worth of Yokos in '87).

NEW MICHELIN TIRES : If anyone with big wheels is looking for a
brand new set of Michelin Pilot tire$, any model, I can sell you
one set at under wholesale. These are about the best tire available,
and generally regarded as the best Street Touring tire.

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica

www.analogman.com/911 - my racing pages

 ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~  vintage guitars   www.analogman.com