License Plate Exchange

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net (TR List)
Subject: License Plate Exchange
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:44:07 EDT
  My 11 year old daughter is trying to collect license plates from all 50
states and she's about half way there. Being we live in Florida she has
several extra Florida plates and would like to trade for other states. If you
have any plates laying around and would like to help please drop me a line.
                                                 Thanks,
                                               Jody Miller
                                          Tallahassee, Fla.
P.S. Joe Curry thought of this first so I will give him first right of
refusal.