Re: CSRG weekend

To: <Ccanepa50@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CSRG weekend
From: "Malcolm Cox" <malcox@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:44:44 -0700
> saw a dark green MGA with a fair amount of  race patina and Mexicana
> Panamericana decals all over her, looked like it was in a sort of a impound
> limbo, as a curious car person I looked her over quickly  and noticed it had
> no oil pan (read:drysump? but didnt see the oil tank),   anybody got any info
> on that ride, did she get to run?     chuck

Never saw him after Saturday.
He also showed up at Pre-Historics.  The scuttlebut is that he had told HMSA
about all the car mods, but they told him to show up anyway, which he did.
It seems that it failed to pass tech, for it was later seen on the trailer.

Someone said it also had vented discs and non-mg transmission.  It was a
twin cam as I recall.