Re: CSRG weekend

To: "Malcolm Cox" <malcox@napanet.net>, <Ccanepa50@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: CSRG weekend
From: "Cris Vandagriff" <hmsa@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:15:52 -0700
The car is owned by Andrew Spraqnza and was accepted for the Pre-Historics
until it got to the track! The car has been prepared to run the current La
Carrera races. What a car!! Basically a space frame chassis, dry-sump oil
system, trick high voltage ignition, drilled vented rotors with Brimbo
calipers and it goes on and on. Lots of time and $$ spent on this car but
its about as far away from being a "vintage car" as can be, certainly not a
HMSA car! It certainly raised more than a few eye brows at Laguna.
I hope this clears up the phantom MGA in Green.
Cris Vandagriff