Re: Historic formula Ford info wanted

To: "T. Fransen" <fransen@plex.nl>
Subject: Re: Historic formula Ford info wanted
From: David Lee Mericle <ok3wire@ixpres.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:17:17 -0700
Welcome aboard Thom, I am new here myself.  I have run a '58 750F in west
coast U.S. vintage races since 1978 and a '69 Lotus 61E FF since the early
'80s.  Currently inactive due to health, age and the restrictions of
retirement income - I know, I should have made more the first time.  My son,
Dave Jr., has restored an European spec Giulia Super and we are interested in
your campaigns with the Super.

There is an vintage FF digest that I haven't been able to break into yet.
Also a FF book from Motorbooks Intl' that is a decent history and rundown on
Fords.  Don't have it nearby but can provide info later.

Fords are Fun!

Dave Mericle
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES