Re: vintage-race-digest V1 #370

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: vintage-race-digest V1 #370
From: Tom M <tmatycho@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:19:13 -0700

Sidney Gage, who subscribes to the digest, which apparently doesn't

To: owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net
From: Sidney Gage <sidney_gage@consult-g-b.com>

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain--OK here I am. Racing
with
Tom (and Diane Cox) at the Pre-Hysterics was indeed one of the best
ever.

In Group 3 with CSRG this time, I had about four laps of terrific
pass-me-pass-you dicing with Stephen Moles in his beautiful AC Bristol.
(Are you out there Stephen?)

Unfortunately those laps followed an all-course yellow lap on Sunday.
seems that a majority of the run groups experienced one or more laps of
full-course yellow behind the pace car to clean up various mistakes. Two
of the groups in fact took the checker behind the pace car. So we all
pay
in reduced fun time when one (or more) of our companions screws up.

Sid Gage
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider #750
San Francisco