Re: I'm always willing to learn

To: DonJQueen@aol.com
Subject: Re: I'm always willing to learn
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 18:04:42 -0700
Well, clearly it's the amateur yachtsman. A boat is the only OTHER thing
that can suck money out of your wallet as fast, and produce ear to ear
grins as easily. An amateur yachtsman is in it for the love of the sport,
and so are we. It might be true that definition 7 applies to the Thicko
bunch, but that's another story...
;=)