Pricing help wanted

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Pricing help wanted
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 20:48:13 EDT
I finally got by to look at the car..... Well...one of them at least.... The
primary car is not sun damaged. I was sitting under a bunch of trees and
spider webs and leaves seem to be the only problem. The right front lower
corner of the fiberglass has been dinged but otherwise the body seems fine. I
saw an accusump on the passanger floor. BTW, the car is sitting next to a
1950 Crosley. I understand the Sprite bent body has a tree growing up through
the engine compartment. Bring your chain saw. The guys renter, where the cars
are stored is moving out next month and the guy wants to clean up the place
berfore renting it again... That means he would like to see all the Sprite
stuff gone. He talked about $3500 but the last time I called him to get
directions he said he would be willing to take less. Wirewheel.com has
offered me a finders fee if he buys it but my interest is in seeing another
vintage car on the track before it rots. ... Gene