Re: (Fwd) Witton

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Witton
From: Trevor Taylor <taylortl@mgl.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 22:56:25 -0400
PF I too have a car built by Len Whitton and raced by Dick Hamilton in 1957
(Hamilton-Whitton Special). I'd love to help out but I have little or no info.
Which car do you have? Is it a sports racer or formula car? If it's a front
engine
sports car powered by a Chevy V8 I have a few pics.

Trevor Taylor
Stebro Mk.1 Fjr.