Re: MG car club

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com, Rssquire@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG car club
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 00:14:42 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/99 7:42:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, RodsINTOMG
writes:

<<
        I was at Skip's yesterday and he said that he didn't know about the
MG car club display and drive around at Buchannan.  Do you know who I could
contact to get the word out to those guys, and as well, the Sorry
Safari....and is the Abingdon Rough riders still around? >>

I know about the North American MMM event to be held in conjunction with the
Buchanan Field vintage races, but I have not recieved any info on the other
events , displays or ??? there...

Allen Chalmers copied here is the keeper of the flame of the Abingdon Rough
Riders

Terry Sanders
Oakland
Editor of Sorry Safari Touring Society newsletter and owner of
MG's NA, SA Tickford, TA roadster, Arnolt coupe