MGB GT RACER FOR SALE

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB GT RACER FOR SALE
From: Wrtr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 15:58:33 -0400 (EDT)
     Because I have too many other projects (1952 MGTD, 1960 Volvo Rally Car,
etc, etc.) I guess I will sell the 1969 MGB GT vintage racer I just
completed. This is truly a turn-key car. It has a new 12 gal cell, new belts
and roll bar, race seat, comp suspension and brakes, knock-off minilight
replicas with BFG Comp R1s, a set of  Michelin mounted wire wheels. The
engine has less than an hour on it, 30 over, 10:1 compression, a 45DCOE
weber, header, new pistons and a kent cam. The shell is rust free (still has
its original floors and fenders) and was recently painted the same red the
works cars ran. The car is fast on the track but is also still (just)
streetable. I want $8900, which is about what I have in it. I would love to
sell it to somebody just starting out. E-mail me or leave a message on
313-669-0226 in Michigan. Be patient, I travel a lot!

Kevin