Re: SCCA vintage race

To: VEENET@aol.com
Subject: Re: SCCA vintage race
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 14:05:51 -0400
This has indeed been a challenging year for our sport.  A competitor was
killed in France this weekend also, I've heard.

I'm not familiar with the ITC roll cage rules - would there have been dual
door bars to protect against this sort of impact intruding into the drivers
compartment?  I'm thinking that I want to learn from these tragedies, to
help prevent more in the future, so understanding the causes helps.

Brian.

A..Around 2pm on Sunday during one of the SCCA