RE: Nomex Sox

To: "'Simon Favre'" <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>,
Subject: RE: Nomex Sox
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@merging.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:09:20 -0500
A couple of years ago, the topic of a pinhole in your firewall was big news
at the SVRA Road America event. They were like rabid dogs making sure the
firewall was hermetically sealed... because they'd had some gut with a carb
fire, and the hole in his firewall acted like a venturi and a flame thrower
inside the cockpit.

This one particular tech inspector was really annoying. I watched him ream
a car owner about a mosquito sized hole, then passed his car for
competition. The car didn't have seat belts....

WST
Team Thicko