Re: Lotus 6 configurations

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lotus 6 configurations
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 08:01:10 -0400
Check out bdracing.com.  They have an advert for a unique Lotus six that has
gone through a wild history and ended up with a 1500 cc engine as I recall.
This may be the car you raced against.  The site has a ten page letter from
the original builder  of the car going through the changes and history in
some detail - I found it fascinating.  Anyway, Lotus 6 cars came as chassis
kits only and you could put anything you wanted in them.  Most put A-series,
or Ford flathead, or small Climax.